About Martin Taylor
“one of the most awesome solo guitar players in the history of the instrument.”
“Taylor out-shreds all of us put together… I’ve never seen anything like it.”
Program Checklist and Registration
- YES, I understand that spaces are limited so it’s important that I act now before public registration closes for the rest of the year!
- YES, I understand the Guitar Mastery program includes one (1) ticket to the Martin Taylor Guitar Mastery Retreat in London in 2016. I understand my ticket of $2000 has been waived, but I will have to pay a one-time refundable $97 materials and registration fee to hold my seat. I understand I will receive registration information for the Retreat when I purchase the Guitar Mastery Program.
- YES, please enroll me in the 6-week Martin Taylor Guitar Mastery online precourse (valued at $1,000).
- I understand this comprehensive precourse is a 6-week deep-dive training on how to become a better acoustic, fingerstyle or jazz guitarist and will help me prepare for the guitar retreat. I understand I will learn the methods, techniques, and tips for taking my guitar playing to the next level: — Week #1: basics — Week #2: scales — Week #3: melodies — Week #4: arranging — Week #5: improvisation — Week #6: performance. I also understand that I can proceed at my own pace as I can access my training anytime I want for life!
Your Program Bonuses
- BONUS #1: OUR DJANGO FAVORITES. (Valued at $500). This incredible gypsy jazz guitar online course from Martin Taylor and Robin Nolan, delivered online immediately, includes over eighty (80) awesome video lessons that will help me learn how to play authentic Django Reinhardt style guitar.
- BONUS #2: MUSIC BUSINESS CRASH COURSE. (Valued at $500). This bonus program from James Taylor of Music Business Institute will teach you how to get gigs and market your music. I understand I receive access to this training six-week after purchasing the Martin Taylor Guitar Mastery Program.
- BONUS #3: LIVE MASTERCLASS SERIES! (Valued at $500). As part of my Program membership I’ll also be able to take part in a series of live online masterclasses with Martin.
- BONUS #4: 12-MONTH ACCESS TO “ASK MARTIN ANYTHING FORUM” (Priceless). I’m excited to get access to Martin’s online forum where I can ask Martin ANY questions I have about his method or music anytime for 12 full months after I register.
- BONUS #5: EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS! (Priceless). I’m excited to also receive exclusive access to videos filmed live at Martin Taylor’s previous guitar retreats where he covers key concepts from Guitar Mastery.
Special Bonus Announcement from Martin!
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]”I didn’t announce this in the video. I just wanted to begin our relationship surprising you and over-delivering with value. So, I’m including downloads to two of my recent albums (Solo and Double Standards) and previously unseen live concert footage. You get to access it all RIGHT NOW when you order! I’m also going to send you another FREE GIFT in the mail, so be sure to enter your shipping address below. Surprise! Enjoy!” – Martin[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
Bonus For First 20 Students That Enroll
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]The first 20 people who sign up to the Martin Taylor Guitar Mastery Program will receive a gift card entitling them or a friend to a three-month membership of the Martin Taylor Online Fingerstyle Guitar School with ArtistWorks (value $90.00). A gift card will be mailed out to the first 20 people who enroll on Martin Taylor Guitar Mastery.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What is the precourse?
A.The Martin Taylor Guitar Mastery pre-course is a six-week online course that starts as soon as you enroll. The idea of the course is to give you a foundation of knowledge and techniques so you can get the most from the three-day retreat. You will get access to a members-only website and each week new video lessons will be released. In total you will get access to 50+ HD video lessons that are only available to Guitar Mastery students.
Q.Can I buy the course on its own?
A.No, the course and retreat are intended to work together to provide you with a blended learning experience. The course will teach you the various techniques and concepts while the retreat will allow you to go deeper by learning directly with Martin as well as collaborating and jamming with other fellow students.
Q.Which of Martin’s Guitar Retreats can I go to when I purchase the Guitar Mastery Program?
A.Your Guitar Mastery Program purchase entitles you to one (1) ticket to any of Martin’s ‘Guitar Mastery Retreats’ worldwide. The next one will be in London in July 2016 and you’ll receive all the details on that once you enroll on Guitar Mastery. Please note your ticket does not entitle you to attend the all-inclusive Martin Taylor Guitar Retreats in Benicia, New York or Italy.
Q.Is lodging provided?
A.Accommodation is not provided at our 3-day Guitar Mastery Retreats. We will however provide you with a list of hotels and guesthouses nearby where the Retreat classes will take place. You’ll also receive an info pack for the Retreat that includes information on airports, taxi firms, public transport, restaurants and more.
Q.What are the dates for the next Guitar Mastery Retreat?
A.The next retreat will happen on the 27th, 28th and 29th July 2016 and will take place in the heart of London, England. Full details of the Retreat location will be emailed to you upon registration.
Q.Can I rent a guitar?
A.Yes, if you don’t wish to travel with a guitar then please contact email@example.com who can put you in touch with local music stores.
Q.When should I plan to be there?
A.Since all three days will be full-day trainings, and we typically go over time with jamming and Q&A’s, we highly recommend that you fly in the day before and fly out the day after so that you don’t miss anything.
Q.When will we receive the daily schedule?
A.We will email you the daily schedule six weeks in advance of the Retreat start date. On that schedule we’ll have details of the topics that Martin will teach plus info on any surprise guest instructors!
Q.Why is there a $97 deposit required?
A.Seats are limited and if you do not show up, you’re taking a spot from someone else that could have been there. When you show up to the event, your deposit will be refunded. If you do not show up to the event, your deposit will be forfeited due to expense incurred we still had to cover.
Q.What if I paid the deposit and now cannot attend?
A.You can get the deposit refunded up until 6/15/16. After that, we cannot refund your deposit because we will not have time to refill your seat. If you cannot make it and/or want to transfer your ticket to someone else, you must contact our Customer Care Team so they know who to change the ticket over to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q.Can I bring a guest/assistant/spouse/etc with me?
A.Absolutely, you can purchase a non-participation ticket for $97. They must have a deposit put down as well in order to attend. Details about how to also purchase a non-participant ticket will be emailed to you once you register.
Q.What should I bring with me?
A.We recommend bringing your guitar, notebook, pens and small snacks to hold you over.
Q.Are meals provided?
A.We will have light refreshments, but Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are NOT provided. The venue has a cafe and restaurant and there are many great restaurants that you can walk, drive or Uber to. It’s London…one of the great food capitals of the world!
Q.Will the Retreat be recorded? What if I don’t go – can I still watch the recording?
A.Yes, the content sections of the Retreat will be recorded, but the hands-on Workshop and jamming time will not be posted, simply because it’s a room full of people talking, working and playing.
Q.Can you suggest hotels near the Retreat venue?
A.Yes and you will be given that information once you make your deposit. The hotels we suggest are all near where the Retreat classes and jam sessions will be held.
Q.What if I have a question not listed here?
A.If you have additional questions, please contact Liz at email@example.com. She is available to help you.